Tumblr 10 Day Challenge—Day 6
I guess it’s time to pick up my tumblr challenge since I haven’t done it in awhile :P
Day Six: Five people who mean the most
Jesus: He is my best friend, father, comforter, voice of reason, guide, but most importantly He is my God. I depend on Him for everything and I know no matter how hard or challenging life gets, He will always be there for me. I don’t think I can describe how much He means to me in a single post hehe.
My grandma: Because of my parents’ crazy job schedules, my grandma was the one who took care of and raised me when I was little. She was also my “protector” when I got in trouble with my mom and would also back me up! I wish that she lives closer to me since she lives all the way in Taiwan but we skype once a week so I guess it’s not too bad :)
Mom: She is the bread winner of the family. She has been super supportive in my career choice and in everything that I do. I would not be who I am today if it weren’t for her support.
Jessie: I don’t even know where to begin describing this incredible woman. All I can say is that I would not have met her if it weren’t for God and I am SO GLAD that I met and got to know her. This past summer is by far my favorite summer EVER. She is my confidant and I loveeee her :)
Mrs. Wions: I would probably not be here if she wasn’t there holding my hand and guiding me through the most difficult time of my life. Although I don’t get to see her as often as I would like, I know that she will always be there for me and I will always be there for her! :)
This song makes me happy & hopeful :)
Tumblr 10 Day Challenge—Day 5
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done
1. Walked across the slippery bridge at Bush Gardens in 10th grade.
2. Driven down Middlesex Ave. to visit Mrs. Wions at JP 2 years ago….stupid police in Metuchen!
3.Eaten that much junk food at the Renaissance Festival when I went to visit Jenn a couple weeks go!
4. Drank this much coffee this semester. How am I going to stop????
5. Stayed at the beach/water park for the whole day without reapplying sun screen senior year of high school. I still have freckles on my shoulder from my sun blisters!
6. December 2009
NAP TIME! (also something I will regret when I wake up…haha)
Tumblr 10 Day Challenge—Day 4
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
1. My purpose here at NYU- I find myself wonder about that a lot lately. I know there’s a reason why I am placed here on this campus but sometimes I wonder what it would’ve been like if I had gone to Washington University, BC, or even UMBC. Would I have joined a fellowship? Would I have been this close with God? Who would’ve I be friends with? I would think about these things and thank God that I am here at NYU :)
2. High School Days- High school was so much easier and I would love to have the “come home at 3:00, nap, do homework till 10:30, go to bed by 11” life back for just a couple of weeks. I miss the JPS Choir a lot and miss spending time with Mrs. Wions :(
3. Grandpa- I miss him and I wish I can talk to him more.
4. NYSTCE- I’m taking two of my certification exams this week! Please pray for me!
5. Worldly values vs. Godly values- Human hearts are so greedy and selfish. I guess that is why it is so hard for me to be vulnerable even with family (actually they are probably the ones who would hurt you the most…) because a tiny part of me knows that I will end up either disappointed or hurt in the end. The world will be much a better place if people stop caring about their needs but start caring about what God cares about.
6. Dog- I really want a dog.
7. Future- I am a little uncertain about the future because I actually don’t know where I will live in the future. I do know no matter where I am, I will be where God wants me to be and teach the children who God wants me to teach and love :)